It is a Red Yellow LED DC 33.0V 1A Digital Voltmeter Ammeter,Voltmeter Range: DC 0-33.0V,Ammeter Range: DC 0-999mA,Accuracy: ± 1% +2 words,Applications:LED lights measure automotive/electric cars/motorcycles battery monitoring or other products voltage current measurement.
- Supply voltage: DC 3.5-30V
- Voltmeter Range: DC 0-33.0V
- Resolution: Within 100V: 0.1V
- Ammeter Range: DC 0-999mA
- Accuracy: ± 1% +2 words
- Refresh rate: about 500ms / times
- Display: three 0.28-inch dual LED digital tube
Display Color: Red + Yellow
- Opening size: 45 * 26mm
- Dimensions: 48 * 29 * 21mm
- The thin red wire (VCC): Power supply input + (3.5-30V); [If the measured signal is lower than 30V and can sharing the measured power supply, please be sure that the thin yellow wire and the thin red wire were connected in parallel]
- The thin black wire (GND): Power supply input - (3.5-30V), common ground design;
- The thin yellow wire (VIN): Measuring input+ (0-33.0V)
- The thick red wire (I +): Current input + ( must be connected to the load)
- The thick black line (I-): Current input - ( must be connected to the power supply in series)
- Error phenomenon:Because of the some eclectic parts ageing and influenced by the temperature, sometimes when measuring the small current, the error of some meter become big or sometimes some meter don't show zero without load.
- Solution:When the meter is off the power, please short circuit A and B (connect A and B). Then make the meter have the electricity, the meter will automatically calibrated to zero. When the automatic calibration is over, please disconnect A and B. After this, that is ok.
- Error phenomenon :Because of the some eclectic parts ageing and influenced by the temperature, sometimes when measuring big current, the error of some meter become big.
- Solution:let the meter show about half of the range (for example: range 0-10A, let meter show about 5A). At the meaning time, you adjust R7 until the meter show the value is same to the value the more digit meter show.
- 1x voltage cuurent meter