Click Image for Gallery
It is a Signal Generator/Current Transmitter, Output current: 3 ~21mA, Power supply voltage: 15 ~30V, 9 segment programmable output, Application: PLC etcProduct Features:
- LCD Display (with back-light)
- 9 segment programmable output ( can simulate the dynamic test in a real environment. Every segment can set the running time(t), initial current (A), termination current(b).
- Digital rotary encoder adjustment (if use potentiometer which is easy to be affected by the humiture, the value of the impedance will change.)
- Can be reversed connected (two-wire system, no matter positive or reverse connecting, the meter can work normally and will not burnt.)
- High accuracy, good linearity (display accuracy "0.05", the real output accuracy is + /- 0.5%)
- Imported chip, super low power consumption, no producing heat, output more stable.
- 7. Perfect and beautiful shell, simple and convenient installation.
- Output current: 3 ~21mA
- Power supply voltage: 15 ~30V
- Sampling impedance: 10 ~500ohm
- Display accuracy: 0.05
- Output accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Overall dimension (front): 79.5*42mm
- Overall dimension (back): 72.5*39.5
- Mounting panel / case opening dimension: 77*40mm
- Two working mode: Manual mode; Dynamic output mode.
- 1.Manual mode to adjust output current: Rotate the encoder knob, clockwise to increase current while counter-clockwise to decrease current.
- 2. Manual mode to save output value: short press the encoder knob and then release, the screen will display "...", which means the value is saved successfully. When you turn on the product next time, the output will be the value you saved. When debugging the product, we need to adjust the output value, but the output value will not change when you turn on the product unless you press the knob.
- 1. Dynamic output mode means cyclic automatically output the set programmable curve.
- 2.Parameters setting: Long press knob of the encoder for about 5 seconds to enter into the setting status.
- 1) Choosing working mode: The screen will display FUNX. X means the segment of the curve. Then you can rotate the knob to adjust the value of X. If X=0 which means no curve, manual mode is chosen. If X>0, dynamic output mode is chosen.
- 2) After choosing the working mode, press the knob. If X=0, it means exiting mode setting and enter into manual mode. If X>0, it means enter into setting the first segment of curve.
- 3)There are three parameters needing to be set in every curve, running time "tXXX", initial current "AXXX", termination current "bXXX". When you enter into the setting interface of the 1st curve, the screen will display "t1XX" and then you can rotate the knob to adjust the value of XX. The range of running time is 1-99 seconds.
- 4) Press the knob again to enter into setting the initial current, the screen will display "A1XX" and then you can rotate the knob to adjust the value of XX. The range of current setting is 3-21mA.
- 5) Press the knob again to enter into setting the termination current, the screen will display "b1XX" and then you can rotate the knob to adjust the value of XX. The range of current setting is 3-21mA.
- 6)And so on, for the following setting of curve. The setting status will exit automatically when all the parameters of the curves are set.
- 7)If you want to change one of the parameter and the following parameters remain unchanged, you can adjust the parameter to the value you need and then long press the knob for about 5 seconds which can exit the setting status directly.
- 1 x 4-20mA Signal Generator