It is AC0.1~100A LCD Display Digital Ammeter Current Monitor/Tester, Working Voltage: AC80~500V 110V/220V, Measuring Accuracy: 0.5% (+/-2 Digital), small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use . Applications:power distribution box, distribution cabinet, regulators, teaching aids, household small distribution box and etc.
- Input voltage : DC 5~36V
- Output voltage :DC 1.25~32V continuously adjustable,default output 17V.
Output Current : 5A MAX( Please use it within 4.5A)
Output Power: Max 75W ( Please use it within 50W. if the pressure difference is big,please reduce power)
- Operating temperature: -40 °c to +85 °c
- Operating frequency: 180KHz
- Conversion efficiency : up to 96%
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Overtemperature protection: (automatically shut off the output after overtemperature)
- Input reverse polarity protection: No, (if necessary, please in input
- String into high current diode)
- Installation: 4pcs x 3mm screws
- Wiring:(solder terminals) V-IN is the input, V-OUT is the output
Please note: This DC converter is single output, the output voltage of the USB port
is the same as the output voltage of the module, if your load is USB
device, please make sure the module's output voltage is set at 5V.
- 1. Use as an ordinary buck module with overcurrent protection capabilities
- 2. Use as a battery charger
- 3. Use it as a constant current LED driver module
- 1. If the module can not be adjusted, the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage." When you encounter this problem, please counterclockwise rotation of the potentiometer 10 laps or more, then you can adjust the output voltage. Because the factory default output voltage is 17V.
- 2.Module output terminal string has a current sampling resistor, there will be 0-0.2V voltage drop after connected to the load, it is a normal phenomenon.
- 3.If its output is more than 3A/35W, please enhance heat dissipation!
1 x DC/DC Buck Converter (Adjustable Voltage Regulator/Power Adapter/USB Charger)