Click Image for Gallery
- Output channel: 2-way
- Working voltage: DC 5~48V
- Max. current: 16A
- Each channel peak current: 30A
- Each channel output rated power: (12V power supply) 96W; (48V power supply) 288W
- Control signal voltage: 3~5V
- Each channel control signal current: 2~10MA
- Support PWM frequency range: 2~20K
- Support PWM duty ratio range: 0~99%
- Min. PWM effective pulse width: 10US
- Working temperature:-10°c~ 80°c
- 1. We recommend adding the fuses, as without fuses on the power supply circuit of the motherboard. The reversed connection will cause some of the chip permanent damage.
- 2. In the normal operation, the motor output has no over-current protection. Please do not man-made short-circuit, because the module power current is large. Once short-circuit, has the possibility of burning circuit and tube. Please use low current low-voltage testing in the first wiring test; then connect the larger current and voltage. Due to the bare board module sold, please attention wiring thread insulation and prohibited strong voltage touch on board parts.
- 3. Do not connect the drive motor which has obviously inconsistent voltage, current, power, to avoid the unreasonable damage.
- 4. When switching between positive and negative rotation, it is better to save buffer time on software control, so as to avoid the impact of powerful reverse electromotive force on the MOS tube on the board and reduce the risk of damage.
- 1 x DC 2-way H-Bridge Brush Motor Driver ( Controller/Motor Controller )