It is a Digital Amplifier 80W+80W Dual-Channel Audio Amplifier Board, Input Voltage: Dual +/-5V to +/-7V (Recommend voltage: +/-20V to +/-25V), TDA8920BTH Finished board, can be used immediately when connected to a power source, speaker, audio.
- Module name: digital amplifier board
- Product chip:TDA8920BTH
- Chip efficiency: exceed 90%
- Operating voltage: Dual +/-5V to +/-7V (Recommend voltage: +/-20V to +/-25V)
- Maximum output power: OCL = 80Wx2 (4ohm +/- 27V); BTL = 160Wx1 (8ohm +/- 27V)
- Decoupling capacitors: two pieces 2200uF/35V
- Dimensions: 107.5mm x 81.5mm x 35mm (not include potentiometer handle and other protruding parts)
- Input hole spacing: 2.5mm
- Output hole spacing: 7.6mm
- Finished board, can be used immediately when connected to a power source, speaker, audio
- Can connect to the subwoofer amplifier board for 2.1 amplifier
- Short-circuit the "K" to change to BLT mode
- The load of BTL mode is 6-8 Europe, if 4 ohm, it is recommended that the supply voltage of +/-15V to +/-22V
- The power supply should be DC dual +/-15V to +/-27V, please connect wires correctly, or the board will be burnt.
- The R channel is reversed input and output, please make sure the connection of output is correct when connect speaker protection.
- 1 x Digital Amplifier Board