It is a Digital Meter/5in1 Multifunction USB Tester, Input Voltage: DC 3 ~25V, Voltage Range Measuring: DC 4~25V, Current Range Measuring: 0~5.1A, Temperature Range Measuring: 0~80°c (32~176°F), Accumulative Electric Energy: 0~999.99Wh, Accumulative Capacitance: 0~99999mAH, Accumulative Time: 999 Hours, Applications:Suitable for computer USB, cell phone charger, car charger, mobile power equipment or other USB port device.
- Product Model: J7-d
- Dimension: 77 x 45 x 16mm
- Input Voltage: DC 3 ~25V
- Voltage Range Measuring: DC 4~25V
- Current Range Measuring: 0~5.1A (Please keep less than 3A if stays at high current for a long time)
- Temperature Range Measuring: 0~80°c (32~176°F)
- Accumulative Electric Energy: 0~999.99Wh
- Accumulative Capacitance: 0~99999mAH
- Accumulative Time: 999 Hours
- Voltage Resolution: 0.01V
- Current Resolution: 0.01A
- Self-consuming Current: < 8mA
- Measuring Rate: about 0.5 time/ per second
- Display Screen: Micropower consumption OLED with green English displaying
- Refreshing Time: > 500 mS/per
- Measuring Accuracy: 1% (+/- 2 bytes)
- Operating Temperature:-10 ~+65°c (14~149°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10~80% (non-condensing)
- Operating Pressure: 80~106kPa
- Alarm Threshold Protection by Default: if the voltage < 4.5V or the voltage > 13.8V and the current > 5.1A , there would make a alarm and shut off output if the above occurs.(The default alarm threshold protection can be amended according to your specified requirements)
- Range of High Voltage Protection Threshold: >1.0~13.8V; By default, there would be sort of protection if the voltage is greater than 13.8V.
- Range of Low Voltage Protection Threshold: < 0.5~24V; By default, there would be sort of protection if the voltage is less than 4.5V.
- Range of Over-current Protection Threshold: > 0.5A~5.1A; By default, there would be sort of protection if the current is greater than 5.1A.
- If there were nothing displaying or no sound, which might fail to power up the USB meter, please check if the USB port is connected well.
- If there were inaccurate tested capacitance, please note there are different capacitance computing methods for charging cell phone or discharging power bank.
- 1 x USB OLED Testing Meter (USB Doctor)