Working voltage: 3.3V~30V, with anti-reverse protection.
Frequency range: 1Hz~150KHz, accuracy about 1%.
Duty cycle range: 0-100%, 1% stepping.
Number of pulses: 1-9999, or infinite (display '----'stands for infinity).
Delay output time: 0.000s-9999s, the minimum can be set 1ms.
Positive and negative pulse width length: 0.000s-9999s, the minimum can be set 1ms.
Signal loading capacity:less than 30mA.
Output signal amplitude: amplitude is equal to the supply voltage.
- Parameter----Working voltage:3.3V~30V, frequency range:1Hz~150KHz, signal loading capacity:less than 30mA.
- Dual Mode----The signal generator has two mode, PWM and pulse.
- Protection----With anti-reverse protection, 5.08mm terminal wiring.
- Easy to operate----The signal generator with button can control start or stop, it also can connect the external switch to control the output signal ON/OFF.
- Application----The generator module can be used to generate square wave rectangular wave signals for controlling DC motors or stepper motor drivers; for servo motors, stepper motors, electric jaws, instead of PLC pulses, etc.
- PWM mode - frequency (continuous), duty cycle. Note that the number of pulses cannot be set in this mode, and the pulse is always sent;
- PULSE mode - positive pulse width time, negative pulse width time, delay start time, and number of pulses are adjustable.
1 x PWM Signal Generator
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 200469
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 200469