Click Image for Gallery
It is a TDA7498 Class D Dual Channel Digital Amplifier Board Module, Wide range single power supply: 15~34VDC(recommended 24V), Suitable for home theater and active speaker applicationsFeatures:
- Amplifier chip: TDA7498
- Output power: 100W+100W (Vcc = 36 V, RL = 6Ω, THD: 10%)
- Output power: 80W+80W (Vcc = 34 V, RL = 8Ω, THD: 10%)
- Wide range single power supply: 15~34VDC(recommended 24V)
- Applicable speaker impedance: 8 ohm best(4 ohm or 6 ohm also works)
- Four fixed gain settings available: 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB and 37.6 dB
- Adopts differential input to minimize common-mode noise
- Protection: short-circuit protection, over temperature protection
- With standby and mute features
- High efficiency: 90%
- The TDA7498 is a 100W+100W dual-BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for home theater and active speaker applications. It adopts 36-pin PowerSSO packaging with exposed pad up (EPU), more convenient to mount a separate heatsink.
- The TDA7498 has three kinds of modes: standby, mute and normal working mode(you can set the mode by shorting the pins shown on pictures).
- Standby mode: all circuits closed, at a low power state;
- Mute mode: all input signals connects ground, the duty cycle of forward/backward PWM output signal is 50%;
- Normal working mode: the amplifier works normally.
- 1 x TDA7498 Amplifier Board