Home › Forums › DROK Customization › VAC8010F-80V non-functioning KWH display
michael wardSeptember 6, 2020 at 1:09 pmPost count: 0DrokKeymasterSeptember 7, 2020 at 7:49 amPost count: 2969Remus MatesanNovember 14, 2020 at 7:59 amPost count: 0DrokKeymasterNovember 16, 2020 at 7:12 amPost count: 2969MohamedNovember 21, 2020 at 12:45 pmPost count: 0DrokKeymasterNovember 23, 2020 at 7:25 amPost count: 2969
Are you taling about this item? https://www.droking.com/Digital-Meter-Multifunction-Panel-Meter-DC-6V-80V-300A-999-KW-LCD-Display-Tester-Monitor-Meter-Multimeter-Thermometer
Would you please tell us your setting parameters?
Best regards.AroenMay 8, 2021 at 2:52 pmPost count: 0DrokKeymasterMay 9, 2021 at 7:33 amPost count: 2969AroenJuly 3, 2021 at 5:59 amPost count: 0DrokKeymasterJuly 4, 2021 at 7:07 amPost count: 2969
If voltage reading is incorrect, you can try calibration. Please refer to below instruction.
Adjustable power supply is required.
XanderoneFebruary 3, 2022 at 6:25 amPost count: 0
- Hook it up correctly with adjustable power supply. Please makesure load current is off in this case.
- Power on. Supply voltage is set to 12v and current is 11A.
- Before calibrating voltage, we can reset the current zero. Short press the down button to move cursor to CER, then short press the ok button (the middle button) to reset current zero.
- Move cursor to NCP, then hold the ok button to enter calibration menu, then release button.
- Short press ok button to switch the voltage range from 0-20v to 20-120v. And supply voltage is set as “54v”. Then adjust displayed voltage until it is the same as load voltage.
- Short press ok button to switch back to 0-20v voltage range. And supply voltage is set as “12v”. Then adjust display voltage until it is the same as load voltage.
- Just repeat above two calibration steps until displayed voltage and load voltage are the same when supply voltage is 12v and 54 v. Then calibration is finished.