It is a 75W NC Power Supply Module/Charger/Voltage Regulator, DC 6~32V, Output voltage: DC 1.25~32V, Output current: 5A Max. It has small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use, Suitable for DIY an adjustable voltage regulated power supply, Charging module, Industrial equipment Voltage convert, Power Supply Transformers, Laptop Power Supply, Batteries Buck, Car Power Supply, LED drive,Advertising screen,Monitoring System etc.Features:
● Our module display used STN LCD screen, blue background and white digit, can be clearly seen in any angle.Parameters：
● The large screen displays the voltage and current simultaneously, clearly visible.
● Our step-down module adopted imported MP2304 chip; high efficiency, low heat
● With USB interface, allows you to use conveniently in most occasions.
● Wide applications: as an ordinary step-down modules with over-current protection capabilities, a battery charger and a constant current LED driver module.
● Input voltage: DC 6~32VSetting Description:
● Output voltage: DC 1.25~32V (Input must be 1.5 higher than output.)
● Output current: Max.5A, adjustable, recommend the use of within 4.5A. (Over 2A or 35W, please enhance heat dissipation.)
Constant current needs above 2V output voltage, then can be adjusted. Only in the status of constant current can current adjustment work.
●Output Power: Max. 75W (recommend the use of within 50W, please reduce power if the dropout voltage is large)
●Operating temperature: -20°c ~+70°c
●Operating frequency: 180KHz
●Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
●Short circuit protection: Yes
●Input reverse polarity protection: None
●Over-temperature protection: Yes (Automatically shut off the output when over-temperature.)
●Installation: 8 pillars, 8x3mm screws
●Connection: terminals or solder terminals; VIN is input; VOUT is output
●Module dimension: 65.6 x 40 x 25mm
- "SET" key can set 4 display modes:
- 1. F-0 mode: Display output voltage
- 2. F-1 mode: Display input voltage
- 3. F-2 mode: Alternately display input and output voltage
- 4. USB mode: Display USB output voltage and turn on or turn off USB output
- Instructions: Press the "SET" key to choose which mode to display, and the corresponding indicator will be on or off, press the "ENT" key to save and exit; Singly press "ENT" key can turn on or turn off LCD backlit.
- Calibration instructions:
- The module has calibration function, no need to worry if the measurement is not accurate.
- If you find that the measuring values are not accurate, please do as follow:
- Voltage-calibration method:
- In the case of power off, press and hold the "SET" key and power on, then enter into voltage calibration mode, and LCD screen starts to flash, release the "SET" key;
- press "SET" and "ENT" key to increase or reduce the voltage to the right input voltage. It will automatically saves after 2s, then power off and the calibration is complete.
- Current-calibration method:
- Suitable for no-load with current display or slightly large current. In the case of power off, press and hold "ENT" and power on, then enter into current calibration mode and LCD screen starts to flash, release the "ENT" key; press "SET" and "ENT" key to increase or reduce the voltage to the right value. It will automatically saves after 2s, then power off and the calibration is complete.
- USB output voltage is consistent with module output voltage. USB indicator isn't on, meaning there is no USB output.
- Setting the USB indicator being on doesn't mean fixed 5V output, you need to adjust to 5V before charging your USB device. If the voltage is higher than 5.5V, the screen will flash;
- you need to adjust it or it will cause damage to your device. USB output is off by default when power on, please make sure your devices is safe when using.
- Use as an ordinary step-down modules with over-current protection capabilities
- Use as a battery charger
- Use as a constant current LED driver module
- 1 x DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Module (Charger/Adapter With LCD Voltmeter/Ammeter/Capacity Indicator)