It is Buck Converter Adjustable Voltage Regulator/Adapter/USB Charger/Laptop Power Supply, Input voltage : DC4~40V, Output voltage :DC1.2~38V continuously adjustable, Output Current : 3A MAX, small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use, Suitable for Battery Charger,Mobile Phone Charger, electronic equipment, industrial equipment,LED drive,Advertising screen,Monitoring System etc
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-down module (Buck)
- Input voltage : DC4~40V
- Quiescent Current : 5mA, not include the current of voltmeter
- Output voltage :DC1.2~38V continuously adjustable , the default output is 5V.
- Output Current : 3A MAX, Please enhance heat dissipation over 2A
- Output power = input voltage * 3A
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 Celsius Degrees ( please enhance heat dissipation when ambient temperature is too high )
- Operating Frequency : 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency : up to 95%
- Overcurrent protection : Yes
- Short-circuit protection: Yes
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: No , ( if necessary , please connect diode with input in series )
- Output anti-anti- irrigation : Yes, no need for plus blocking diode when charging.
- Identify resistance : Tablet PC , ipad, iphone ( some phones identify circuit is different, need to be adjusted )
- Voltmeter minimum resolution : 0.05V/0.05A (10V or less automatically switch the decimal point )
- Wiring: free welding output terminals
Please note: This DC converter is single output, the output voltage of the USB port
is the same as the output voltage of the module, if your load is USB
device, please make sure the module's output voltage is set at 5V.
- 1, DIY a power supply, with voltage and current display
- 2, As the power supply for your electronic device, can set the output voltage value according to your system.
- 3, As the car power supply, power for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products supply.
- 4, solar panels regulator.
- 5, DIY high current mobile power, with a single lithium battery can be boosted to 5V, built-in USB port and identify resistor, and a large current output 2.5A, which charging for some phone simultaneously.
- 1, Voltmeter power options : you can select power the voltmeter from Input or Output by jumper on the board. you can short the jumper to reduce the loss of the voltmeter. Remove the the jumper cap, the voltmeter does not work.
- 2, USB output port: USB interface is connected to the output directly, with the identify resistor. Please make sure the USB output voltage is consistent with the voltage of your products. Otherwise it will burn your digital products.
- 3,Switch to display the voltage or current: VI: input voltage; VO: output voltage; IO: output current.
4, The method for adjusting the output current:
- Adjust the CV potentiometer, setting the output voltage to your need according to your battery or LED.
- Turn the CC potentiometer 30 laps counterclockwise to set a min output current, Then connect the LED. adjusting CC potentiometer to the current you need.
1 x Buck Converter with USB Charger + Red LED Voltmeter Ammeter