HB100 Miniature Microwave Motion Sensor is a X-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. Operating Voltage : +5V +/- 0.25V , Frequency Setting Accuracy : 3MHz,Its built-in Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO) and a pair of Microstrip patch antenna array, make it ideal for OEM usage in motion detection equipment. This module is ideally suitable for false alarms reduction in intruder detectors when work together with Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. It can also be used for auto-door opening , vehicle speed measurement,security relation products (sensor and alarm set etc), automobile rear collision warning, automatic , sensor light, sensors applies in all products which operate.Features:
- RF the Microwave Sensor.
- Uses Doppler principle.
- Low cost & Low Power Consumption.
- Pin Type & No Pb free Type(No Rohs).
- Small and Flat Profile.
- Reliable Construction & High Sensitivity.
- traffic / express highway watch and control.
- security relation products (sensor and alarm set etc).
- automobile rear collision warning.
- automatic door activation.
- sensor light.
- sensors applies in all products which operate.
- Frequency : 10.525GHz
- Frequency Setting Accuracy : 3MHz
- Power Output (Min.) : 13dBm EIRP
- Operating Voltage : +5V +/- 0.25V
- Operating Current (CW): 60mA max, 37mA typical
- Harmonic Emissions: -10dBm
- Sensitivity (10dB S/N ratio) in 3Hz to 80Hz band width : -86dBm
- Noise in 3Hz to 80Hz band width : 10μV
- Antenna Gain : 8dBi
- E Plane 3dB Beamwidth : 36'.
- H Plane 3dB Beamwidth: 72'
- Weight : 6 grams.
- Dimension : 37*45*8mm
- Power/Temp. Coefficient(over operating temp. range): 3dB
- Frequency/Temp. Coefficient(over operating temp. range : 6.5MHz
- Operating Temperature Range : -20'C to +55'C
- Storage Temperature Range : -30'C to +70'C
- Microwave Motion Sensor Module is developed applying Doppler Radar principle.
- The role of Sensor Module is transmitting a low power Microwave from transmitting antenna and receiving the microwave energy reflected by objects to receiving antenna.
- If the movement of the object is detected by the microwave motion sensor, the reflected microwave frequency is shifted away from the transmit frequency to receiving antenna.
- The reflected and shifted microwave frequency is mixed with the transmit microwave frequency and results a low frequency voltage at the output of the sensor.
- The Microwave Motion Sensor Module is designed with Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO).
The product is widely applied in the locations that require the
auto-induction control similar to the automatic gate control switch,
security system, automatic recording control system of ATM cash
dispenser and automatic signal machine on the train. This is a kind of
standard Doppler radar detector with 10.525GHz microwave. Comparing to
other detecting methods, this one is characterized in the following
1. Not-contact detection
2. Free from the affects of the temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust and light ray, and suitable with the extreme environments
3. Strong ability of radio-frequency interference resistance
4. Output power is only 5mW, no harming to the human body
5. Long range: detection coverage is over 20 meters
Note 1: The radiated emissions of HB100 is designed to meet the requirements of Federal Communications
Commission (FCC) rules, Part 15, Section 15.245 (use within a building or to open building door)
Note 2: The Received Signal Strength (RSS) is measured at the total 2 ways path loss of 93dB.
Note 3: The noise voltages are measured from 10 Hz to 100 Hz at the output port, inside an Anechoic
Note 4: Pulse operation.
Note 5: The design, manufacturing process and specifications of this device are subjected to change
without prior notice.
Note 6: CAUTION: ELECTROSTATIC SENSITIVE DEVICE. Observe precautions for handling and storage.
- 1 x Doppler motion sensor