It is a Audio Switch Converter/Speaker Switching Device, There is a nice switch on the side of the Wire Controller that toggles between outputting the sound to your headphones or the external speaker. The entire top of the Wire Controller is one big, physical volume control knob, you can both control volume of your computer speaker and headphones.Connection:
- Plug your headphones into a jack on the side of this audio switching, then the black cord connects to your speakers and the green one connects to your computer.
- There is a nice switch on the side of the Wire Controller that toggles between outputting the sound to your headphones or the external speaker.
- You never have to plug or unplug your headphones again. Nor will you ever have to mess with your sound settings on the computer again - instead of this awesome, big honking physical knob on your desk.
- The entire top of the Wire Controller is one big, physical volume control knob, you can both control volume of your computer speaker and headphones.
- First end up setting it up so full volume flows out of the computer,
- then adjust the volume level you actually want using this big knob, which is way easier than hunting for the setting on your computer.
- No more getting your eardrums blasted out when you accidentally put on headphones with the computer volume all the way up.
- Please use standard 3.5 interface headphones and cannot use mobile headphones.
- The volume control knob has a very nice smooth feel, please don't force to turn it.
- Please don't use this item in damp environment, although the product has been packaged with waterproof material, the components may also be broken in damp environment for a long time.
- 1 x Audio Switch Converter (Audio Controller)