Click Image for Gallery
It's a 100A/75mV Shunt,Length: 20.9cm,Shunt Main By Manganese copper And Copper connectors Welding Constitute And In Shunt Both ends Connector Have Two groups Wiring End. Application to the Power Cord and Measuring instruments Connection.
- Model: 100A/75mV
- Length: 20.9cm
- Accuracy level :0.5-1
- Overrating Capacity: 120% of Rated Current,2 hours
- Shock Frequency Endurance:80 ~ 120 times /min,6 hours
- Voltage drop: 50mV 60mV 70mV 100mV
- Environmental conditions: -40 to +60°c， relative temperature ≤ 95% (35°c).
- Rated current 50A, the temperature does not exceed 80°c
- Rated current of 50A, the temperature does not exceed 120°c
- The shunt primary circuit of the cable (or copper row) and shunt connections please does not contact resistance
- The secondary voltage of the sampling points can not be sampled from a non-sampling point
- The actual use of the current (long) recommended that no more than 80% of the rated current
- 1x 100A/75mV Shunt