Click Image for Gallery
- AC Voltage input: AC 85~264V
- DC Voltage input: DC 110~370V
- Frequency range: 47~63Hz
- Input current: 0.5/115AC 0.25/230VDC
- Surge current: cold start 10A/230V AC
- Standby power consumption: ≤200mW/230VAC
- Output voltage: DC 12V
- Output voltage accuracy:±1%
- Rated current: 1A
- Rated power: 12W
- Ripple and noise(rated input voltage):≤100mV
- Linear adjustment rate（at full load）: ±1%
- Load adjustment rate: ±3%
- Start and rise time(at full load): 2000ms, 30ms/115VAC 1000ms,30ms/230VAC
- Hold time(at full load): 16ms/115VAC 50ms/230VAC
- Overload protection (rated input voltage): 115%~150% of rated output power, protection mode: hiccup mode, it will automatically recover when the load gets normal again.
- Short-circuit protection (rated input voltage): can be in short-circuit for a long time and will recover automatically
- Over current protection (rated input voltage) : ≥1.1 times Io
- Start-up delay time (Vin:230VAC): 500ms
- Power-down hold time (Vin:230VAC) : 20ms
- Working temperature: -30~70°c
- Working humidity: 20~90%, no condensation
- Temperature drift coefficient: ±0.02%/°c
- Storage temperature and humidity: -40°c~+85°c 10~95%
- Switch frequency: 20~67KHz
- 1. Easy and convenient to install, you can choose H3.96~3A for AC input, VH3.96~2A for DC output, or 2.54 pins
- 2. There are holes for fixing at the every corner that will protect from power down caused by moving and vibrating.
- 3. Universally accepted input voltage: AC85~264V or DC 110~370V
- 4. High efficiency, high power density, lower ripple and noise of output, high output voltage accuracy.
- 5. High isolation between input and output; It has over current protection, short-circuit protection and temperature protection.
- 6. Built in filter on output, no need to add filter circuit during using.
- 1 x Switching Power Supply