1. Working Voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
2. Voltage Test Range: 80 ~ 260VAC
3. Rated Power: 100A/22000W
4. Operating Frequency: 45/65Hz
5. Operating Temperature Range: 14℉~140℉/-10℃~60℃
6. Measurement Accuracy: 1%
1. Voltage: 80~260VAC
2. Current: 0~100A
3. Power: 0~22kW
4. Energy: 0~999kWh
5. Frequency: 45~65Hz
6. Power Factor: 0~1PF
1. Overload Alarm Function: Backlight and power will flash simultaneously as an alarm when exceeding the preset value.
2. Power-off Storage Function: The last data will be stored automatically when the power supply abruptly lose.
3. Backlight Control: You can shortly press the button to turn on or turn off the backlight and the state will be automatically saved when power off.
4. Quantity of Electricity Reset & Power Alarm Value Setting: You can check the instructions of this two functions on the attached operating manual.
1. Please make sure the AC input is Pure Sine Wave. (Municipal electric power is pure sine wave). Please don't use the meter to measure AC power converted from a DC-AC inverter UNLESS you can make sure the output from your DC-AC inverter is Pure Sine Wave. This is very important.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order cannot be wrong.
4. This module is suitable for indoor applications, please do not use outdoors.
1x AC Digital Meter
1x 100A Split Core Current Transformer
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 200386
- Weight: 0.25kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 200386