Working voltage: 6V~30V, support micro USB 5.0 V power supply
Working current: 50mA
Static current: 15mA
Max. output load: able to control device within DC 30V 5A or AC 220V 5A.
Trigger signal source: High level trigger (3.0V~24.0V), low level trigger (0.0V ~0.2V), switching value control (Potential free contact)
Service life: more than 100,000 times
Working temperature: -40-85°C
1. PARAMETER --- operating voltage range DC 6-30V, support micro USB 5V power supply; timing range 0.01s~9999mins continuously adjustable.
2. TRIGGER --- support 3.0v-34v high level trigger, 0v-0.2v low level trigger, switching value control.
3. INDEPENDENT PARAMETERS --- able to set different OP, CL, LOP parameters which are independent and saved separately.
4. SLEEP MODE --- without any operation for 5 minutes, the backlight of the relay board will turn off automatically. Press any button can wake it up.
5. OTHER FEATURES --- LCD display; power-off auto storage data; support UART data uploading and parameter setting; with pause button, support one-button pause; with automatically sleep mode; with input reverse connection protection.
a) Automatically sleep function/ Low power function: In the running interface, long press STOP to turn on or turn off automatically sleep function. (selects ON for L-P to turn on the sleep function, and OFF to turn off the sleep function);
b) Relay function selection: In the operation interface, short press STOP to enable or disable the relay function. 'ON' means that when meets the conduction condition, the relay will be turned on, 'OFF' means that when meets the conduction condition, the relay won't be turned on. In the 'OFF' state, the system flashes 'OUT'.
c) Parameters viewing: In the operation interface, short press SET to display the current parameter setting in the system, without affecting the system normal operation.
d) Display parameter switching: In the P-5 P-6 mode, press DOWN to switch display parameter(runtime/cycle times).
1* Time Delay Relay