It is a Bluetooth Audio Receiver board/Multifunction Player, Power: DC5V; Effective bluetooth transmission distance: 10~15 meters. Three kinds of audio input: Bluetooth receive; USB decoding play; TF card decoding play. Support multiple formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC.
- Three kinds of audio input: Bluetooth receive; USB decoding play; TF card decoding play.
- Power: DC5V; Effective bluetooth transmission distance: 10~15 meters.
- Support multiple formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC.
- The front output can directly promote headphones or connect rear amplifier.
- Volume can be controlled from your phone(or other devices with bluetooth function) or buttons on this board.
- MODE: press the "MODE" button to switch among three kinds of audio input, Bluetooth receive; USB decoding play; TF card decoding play.
- NEXT: short press the "NEXT" button to play the next song, long press the "NEXT" button to increase volume.
- BACK: short press the "BACK" button to play the previous song, long press the "Back" button to decrease volume.
- EQ: sound effect manager(only valid under USB or TF card playing mode).
- Audio Output: for connecting headphones, active loudspeaker box or amplifier(if yours is passive loudspeaker box, please connect amplifier first).
- 1. First off its a Micro USB connection for power, powered by DC 5V, or if you want to solder your own power then you can take that route if you like. Then connect headphones or active loudspeaker box or amplifier to the audio output.
- 2. Open the Bluetooth function of your cell phone or other devices with Bluetooth audio stream output support(such as laptops, tablet PCs, etc.), please first delete other bluetooth devices that had been connected to your phone before on your phone(or the bluetooth connection will be unstable), and then the phone will automatically search and pair with the module, no pairing codes or button mashing needed. After a successful connection, the phone will show that the module Xpecial audio has been connected, while the LED blinks blue.
1 x Bluetooth Audio Receiver Board (Multifunction Player)