Do you want to know how much the output current is when your phone is charging?
Do you want to know how much the current generated by the solar panel? Is the direction setting of your solar panel to the sun perfect?
Do you want to know the quality of your USB cable? Through testing the charging current, you can distinguish between good and bad USB cable meanwhile, you can also sort the USB cable according to their current limit ability in a few minutes.
Please use above 2A USB cable to charge your tablet and phone (support Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung devices), not 0.5A.
Sometimes we have to determine the suitability of USB current supply of some electric devices.
Or monitoring the health condition of the power bank.
Or checking the output voltage and current when charging for other USB devices just for fun.
However, are you still using a digital multimeter (DMM) to measure the output current of a USB-powered device?
Forget the DMM the DMM as it has gone too far to measure a 5V USB port. DROK USB Power Multimeter will be a ideal choice for you. It is worth for a try..
1. Integrated voltmeter and ammeter with high accuracy.
2. Red and blue dual LED digital display, easy to read both indoors and outdoors.
3. Compact, light weight and handy, convenient to carry out.
4. Multiple function, not only can testing current and voltage but also transfer data.
5. With two USB jacks, you can plug two devices into the multimeter at the same time
- OUTPUT I (Two Functions)
1) Support QC 2.0 charging (when OUTPUT I uses QC 2.0 charging, please do not insert any devices into the OUTPUT II)
2) Data communication function : mobile phones or other mobile devices for data transfer with a computer, and at the same time can view the voltage and current values.
3) Charging voltage output function: insert the Original Chargers can charge mobile phones or other mobile devices. The charging current is determined by compatibility.
- OUTPUT II
1) Built-in intelligent charging control IC: match the most appropriate and safest current for your devices automatically. (mainly for Non-original Chargers, but also suitable for Original Chargers)
2) Suitable for: most of mobile phones , mobile power , tablet PCs and other USB devices, such as BC1.2, YT/D1591-2009 and non-BC1.2 (including iPad, iPhone and Samsung Galaxy).
3) No data communication function.
Reviews from our customers:
Works great! I’m using it to verify the proper charging on my mini-quadcopters. The really cool thing is that after they are charged and you unplug the DROK and charging cord from the USB, it then registers the Volts in the mini-quads batteries…Very Cool.
– by Michael F.
Excellent pass-through meter. Compact and feature filled display that is backlit for easy reading in the dark. The device does exactly what I want with accuracy and precision to my tolerances.
– by Tooltehbox
Realtime monitoring of the rate and voltage from your USB chargers and ports allows you to immediately see which chargers or ports aren’t able to supply enough power.
– by R. Ault
If you are intersting to get more information, please check below
If you have more detail or reviews to share, please Subscribe
Thank you so much for your reading.