You are here:>>200310 No output
200310 No output 2021-08-16T14:01:03+00:00

Home Forums Voltage Regulator Support 200310 No output

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a lithium bank I am attempting to charge from my alternator. Measured input at the board is ~13.9v and I am setting it to 12.6v / 10a output.

I am for some reason not getting any output (screen shows 0.00A). When at rest (no power at input), the board displays the bank voltage. When powered, it displays the set output voltage but does not put out any current.

I think I may be running in to the problem noted here: https://www.droking.com/cs/support/topic/charging-battery-with-the-200310-current-monitoring/

I have a common ground between the input and output sides of the board (the lithium bank and the alternator share a common ground, therefor the in/out of the board does as well). Is it possible to have this board charge properly with a common ground? I don’t see how I can change my electrical system to not have a common ground at this point.

Paul

Paul M

Also, in this state the OUT and CV lights are on. the CC light is off.

Paul M

Will this module work with a common ground?

Paul M

Or will this one?

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have received your email and replied there.

David Zingarelli
    1. I purchased the 180078/180080
    2. I wire it to a laptop charger
    3. i want to step it down to 12v
    4. when wired I have power to the input port
    5. nothing happens on the board.
      can’t get display or anything to work
    6. help
    Drok
    Keymaster

Hello David Zingarelli,

Could you tell us the input voltage and current? And did you try to change other power source?

If possible, would you like to show us your connection? You can share picture here or send it to service@droking.com

Best regards,

DROK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: 200310 No output
Your information: