You are here:>>200350 Set Up
200350 Set Up 2020-03-27T19:12:56+00:00

Home Forums Any Other Products 200350 Set Up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

On the bottom of the instruction sheet under “additional functions”, item B states, “in the operation interface, shortly press STOP, the relay function is started or closed, ‘ON’ meets the conduction condition and the relay normally turns on. ‘OFF’ meets the conduction condition and the relay does not turn on; In the ‘OFF’ state, the system flashes ‘OUT’.”

What is the “operation interface”?  How to I get to that parameter? Is that OP/CL? When I press long “set”, the current working mode flashes then another short “set” press take me to the timing state and time mode. But how can I get rid of the flashing ‘OUT’ signal on the display?

PLEASE HELP!!

Usae my email address above to communicate. I’m in Chicago

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello TheTrainRev,

Below is from our instruction:

Relay enable/disable function:In the running interface, short pressing STOP key can enable or disable relay.
    “ON” means that when meets the conduction condition, the function of the relay will be enabled;
    “OFF” means that even when meets the conduction condition, the function of the relay will NOT be enabled.
    In the “OFF” state, the system will flash “OUT”.

Running interface means it is running instead of setting interface. You just need to press STOP only.

Please kindly notice if you disable relay function, it will always flash “OUT”.

Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: 200350 Set Up
Your information: