You are here:>>3-series Lithium Battery Pack Protection Circuit Instructions
3-series Lithium Battery Pack Protection Circuit Instructions 2015-10-30T11:33:52+00:00

Home Forums Voltage Regulator Support 3-series Lithium Battery Pack Protection Circuit Instructions

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have purchased the 3-series Lithium Battery Pack Overcharge/Over-discharge/Overcurrent/Short-circuit Protection Circuit Board,Automatic Activation board of yours however I am unable to get the input voltage out from the P+ and P-. I provide 11.6V via the Battery + and – but only get 1V from the P+ P-. Please let me know how to get this to work as there are no instructions available anywhere!

Drok
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry that we don’t have the paper instruction for those DIY products and all the info are on the website. Did you get this Lithium Battery Protection Board? Please make sure you didn’t reversely connect the wires of the “VH” “VM”. If not, please follow the wiring and check it again.
    090643_wiring

if it still cannot work, please reply us and then tell us more details about your using environment? If you can, we sincerely hope that could you please send us a picture to let us check what is the problem detail?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks!
    DROK

Art

This prevents over charging correct? If it does so, when charging the batteries I may charge through the P+ and P- connections? And lastly would you recommend using this board to make a cordless drill battery pack?

Drok
    Keymaster

Hi Art,
    Yes, this board can prevent over charging, the P+ and P- are output interfaces, also are charging interfaces.
    You can use this board to make a cordless drill lithium battery pack.
    Any other questions, feel free to contact us.
    Best regards,
    DROK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 3-series Lithium Battery Pack Protection Circuit Instructions
Your information: