It's a DC 12V 24V TPA3116 2.0 Dual-Channel Digital Amplifier Board, Voltage range: DC 10~25V, Output load: 4~8 Ohm (Recommend), Recommend for adequate power supply (the current must be large enough), otherwise it cannot give play to the power of amplifier and speaker. It has small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use. Very easy to connect,and enjoy diy fun.Parameters:
- Voltage range: DC 10~25V
- Output power: 50W (Max)
- Output load: 4~8 Ohm (Recommend)
- Frequency response range: 14 ~100KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): not less than 100DB
- Switching frequency: 1.2MHz
- Reverse connection protection: Yes (Positive and negative reversal is not energized.)
- Quantity of channels: one left channel and one right channel
- The speaker of each channel must be connected in strict accordance with the wiring diagram. If reverse the connection, will seriously reduce the sound efficiency.
- The current ability of external power supply 5V port is within the limits of 100mA. Super-power use is strictly prohibited.
- Increasing the power supply voltage appropriately and using relatively low impedance speakers, can be very effective to improve the output power.
- We recommend for adequate power supply (the current must be large enough), otherwise it cannot give play to the power of amplifier and speaker.
- Although the product is a digital amplifier, but there still will be heating phenomenon during the use, it is normal.
- 1 × TPA3116 Amplifier Board (2.0 Audio Amplifier)