It is a 150W Adjustable Power Supply Module/Voltage Regulator/Adapter/Charger, Input voltage: DC 10~32V, Output current: 8A Max, Applications: Suitable for Solar Controller, Battery Charger, Laptop Power Supply, Car Power Supply Module, electronic equipment, industrial equipment,LED drive,Advertising screen,Monitoring System etcParameters:
- Module name: 150W Boost Constant Current Module
- Module properties: non-isolated boost module
- Input voltage: DC 10~32V
- Input current: 16A Max. (exceed 8A please enhance heat dissipation)
- Quiescent operating current: 15mA (12V to 20V, higher output voltage will increase the quiescent current)
- Output voltage: DC 10~46V (continuously adjustable)
- Output current: 8A Max. (exceed 4A please enhance heat dissipation)
- Range of output constant current: 0.3~8A
- Adjusting range of turn lights: 0.3~8A
- Output power: 90W(natural cooling), 150W(enhance heat dissipation)
- Operating temperature: -40°c to +85°c
- Working frequency: 380KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95%
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Input reverse connection protection: None (If need please install diode at input port)
- Installation: 4 x 3mm screws
- Wiring: Terminals, Needn't solder, V-IN input, V-OUT output
- Module size: 60 x 50 x 20mm
- 1. Adjusting method of output current:
- Firstly, adjust CV potentiometer, set the output voltage to the value you need according to your battery or LED.
- Secondly, anticlockwise set CC potentiometer about 30 circles and set the minimum output current, connect LED, then adjust the CC potentiometer to the current you need. If the module is used for battery charging, please let the battery discharged and connect the output, then adjust CC potentiometer to current you need(when for charging, the battery must be discharged full, so adjustment can be correct. Please don't use the way of short circuit to adjust current.
- 2. Adjusting method of turn lights:
- Connect a full-charged battery to output port, it is ok if the turn light potentiometer shows red light.(turn light function is to remind you if the battery is full charged. when charging, the light shows red; when full charged, it shows green.)
- DIY a voltage regulator, input voltage is 12V and output can be 12~46V/ 60V (adjustable).
- The power supply for electronic equipment; can set output value according to your system voltage.
- Used as a car power supply, Power supply for laptop,PDA, or other digital products.
- DIY a notebook mobile power; solar cell panel stabilivolt; charging accumulator and lithium battery,etc; driving high power LED light.
- 1 x 150W DC-DC Boost Converter (Power Supply Module/Adapter/Charger)