Click Image for Gallery
It is a Red+Blue LED Temp Power Volt Current Multimeter,Power Supply: 3.5-28V DC 12V,Temperature range: -55 °c - 110 °c (resolution 0.1 °c),Power meter range: DC 0.0-99.9W (resolution 0.1W),Voltage range: DC 0.00-33.00V (resolution 0.01V),Current meter range: automatic precision variable DC 0-999.9mA-3.000A.
- Accuracy: ± (0.3% +2 digits)
- Refresh rate: about 200ms / times
- Display: 0.28-inch 4 digit dual LED digital tube
Display Color: Red+Blue
- Dimensions: 48 * 29 * 21 mm
- Cutting size:45mm*26 mm
- Power Supply: 3.5-28V DC 12V
- Temperature range: -55 °c - 110 °c (resolution 0.1 °c)
- Power meter range: DC 0.0-99.9W (resolution 0.1W)
- Voltage range: DC 0.00-33.00V (resolution 0.01V)
- Current meter range: automatic precision variable DC 0-999.9mA-3.000A
Display and operating instructions:
- Voltage Current Meter Mode: The default mode voltage current meter.
- Top of the display is the measured voltage, below is the measured current. When measuring current, the power from the measuring circuit.
- Thermometer power meter mode: press the switch again to switch to the thermometer power meter mode
- Top of the display is the measured temperature, displays *** C; below is the measured power, displays *** P. Without 18B20 chip, it displays -N-C; When the temperature exceeds the range, it displays --- C; If the power out of range, it displays --- P.
- Alternate display mode: press switch once again, the two display mode will alternately change (press again to return to the voltage current meter mode)
- State memory mode: Long press the switch more than 1s, the device will set the current display mode as the default boot mode.
- Red thin wire (VCC): power supply+
- Note: If the measured signal is lower than 28V and have abundant power supply, can be directly used as a power supply module (the thin yellow line and the thin red line parallel use)
- Black thin wire(GND): power supply -, Measurement signal -
- Yellow thin wire (VIN): Measurement signal+
- Red thick wire (I+):Current input+ (connect with load negative)
- Black thin wire(I-):Current input-(in series in power supply negative)
- 1x Temp Power Volt Current Multimeter
- 1x 18B20 temperature sensor with 1M wire