It is a Power Converter/Dual Output Power Supply Module, Input Voltage: 4.8~40VDC, Output Voltage: ±15VDC, Application: suitable for sensor, operational amplifier, audio and other devices that needs positive-negative power output.Characteristics:
- 1 Function: this module can convert single power input to the positive-negative power output.
- 2 Wide voltage range：the input range is 4.8~40V DC, and you can easily get ±15V output.
- 3 Ultra-small size：the size of the module is 64*27.5*12.5mm, easy to install. It can be installed in many ways.
- 4 Protection function: with short circuit protection, it has self recovery.
- 5 Application: suitable for sensor, operational amplifier, audio and other devices that needs positive-negative power output.
- Input Voltage: 4.8~40V DC
- Output Voltage: ±15V DC
- Rated Current: 660mA
- Convert Efficiency: 88% (24V input at VIN）
- Minimum Load: 30 mA
- +/-Vo Ripple Noise of Bare Metal: 90mV/80mV
- Ripple Noise: 35mV/30mV (test condition: 24V input at VIN, bandwidth limit of 20MHz, full-load output)
- No-load Power Consumption: 530 ~ 550mW
- Short Circuit Protection: YES (the circuit can be self-restored from short circuit, but it does not support long continuous short circuit)
- Working Temperature: -40 ~ +85℃
- Dimension: 64 x 27.5 x 12.5 mm
- VIN: positive of 4.8~40VDC voltage input
- GND : common ground connection port for input and output
- +Vo : output +
- -Vo : output -
EN : Module enables: VEN<0.8V, module doesn’t work; 1.4V<VEN<VIN or when EN doesn’t connect to any wire, module works normally.
- 1.Pin-type welding of embedded PCB board.
- 2.Lead terminal installation.
- 1. Voltage of EN and voltage of VIN should be different, or it may cause unstable output.
- 2.For low voltage input, user needs to refer to the curve of output derating use.
- 1 x ±15V Dual Output Power Converter Module ( Power Supply Module/Adapter )
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2001708005
- Weight: 0.05kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 2001708005