It is a Power Supply Module/Adapter+Dual Display Digital Meter, Input voltage: DC 5~23V, Output voltage: DC 0~16.5V, Output current: 3A Peak, It has small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use, Suitable for DIY an adjustable voltage regulated power supply, Charging module, Industrial equipment Voltage convert, Power Supply Transformers, Laptop Power Supply, Batteries Buck, Car Power Supply, LED drive,Advertising screen,Monitoring System etcParameters:
- Input voltage: DC 5~23V, recommend the use of within 20V. (Input voltage must be 1V higher than the output voltage.)
- Output voltage: DC 0~16.5V, continuously adjustable.(Automatically saves the last set voltage.)
- Output current: 3A Peak, recommend the use of within 2A. (Over 2A, please enhance heat dissipation.)
- Accuracy: 1%
- High conversion efficiency: up to 95%
- Load regulation: S (I) ≤0.8%
- Voltage regulation: S (u) ≤0.8%
- Size: 62 x 44 x 18mm
- Weight: 45g
- The module has calibration function, no need to worry if the measurement is not accurate.
- If you find that the measuring values are not accurate or values are stuck, and left and right buttons can not adjust voltage, please do as follow:
- Calibration method:
- First, in the case of power off, press and hold the left button and access to power, then the display starts flashing, release the button.
- Next, measure the output voltage with a multimeter and press the left and right button to adjust the value until the multimeter displays close to 5V, such as 4.98V, 5.02V.
- Finally, access to power, then the calibration is complete. Error can be less than 0.04V, if the error is larger, you can try again.
- 1 x DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Module
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 180079
- Weight: 0.13kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 180079