You are here:>>200310 buck converter display
200310 buck converter display 2022-01-13T14:58:25+00:00

Home Forums Voltage Regulator Support 200310 buck converter display

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi. How can I to switch off the display inorder to the module don’t waste energy?

Andy Assaad

I am looking for the Drok DC Convertor, input 9V-35V, Output: 5V—5A.  This was available on Amazon last year, and I am looking for it again or if you have a substitute ?

Andy Assaad

Zoox, Inc.

Abu

Hi. I’m interested in SKU200310:

https://www.droking.com/Power-Supply-Module-DC10V-75V-to-0-60V-12A-720W-Buck-Converter-Voltage-regulator-CNC-Control-Module-DC-12V-24V-36V-48V-Adapter

And I would like to know if the display can be switched off while running. Or can be withdrawn once the setup has been done in order to save energy.

In the case the display can’t be switched off or disconnected. The module will be used to charge a battery in its output, so, Does the module waste energy from the battery while there is no voltage at the module’s input???

Thanks again.

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello Abu,

Display can’t be turned off unless power is disconneced. You can add switch  for input port.

If converter get power through output port, the most serious problem is backfeeding, that will damage converter.

For charging battery, please connect diode to output port to stop backfeed current.

Best regards.

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello Andy Assaad,

It is hard to confirm which item it is, would you like to offer order ID?

Best regards,

DROK

Abu

Ok. That will solve the problem. However I have another question. I know that the module has an auto output option on power on, but only to be clear, in the instructions I can’t find how to setup the voltage and current values that the module would put in its output once switched on. Please, can you explain this feature with more details??

Thanks again.

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello Abu,

After setting voltage and current, please save setting data on address “0”, and enable auto-output function.

Best regards.

Abu

Ok. That’s great, you are very kind but .. Excuse me, I have a last question…. The input and output shares the same ground?

Thanks

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello Abu,

Input and output shares the same ground.

Abu

Sorry… Last minute question …. In the description web page there is a contradiction… In the link text and specifications section says that the input max voltage is 75v and in other places days 65v…

Can you confirm what’s the max input voltage?

Sorry for the insistency and thanks.

Drok
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please be subject to product details page and instruction. Input range is DC 10-65V.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: 200310 buck converter display
Your information: