Click Image for Gallery
- Type: Non-isolated step-down module (synchronous rectification)
- Input voltage: DC 4.5-20V
- Output voltage: Integrated adjustable and fixed output, fixed output voltage can be selected on the back
- Adjustable range: 1-16V; Fixed voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V
- Output current: 2A (peak: 3A, long-term: within 2A)
- Power: 10W
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 97% (typical value: >90% when 12V turns to 5V 2A)
- Switching frequency: 800KHz
- Output ripple: typical value 20mV
- Working temperature: -40℃ to +85℃ (the higher the ambient temperature, the smaller the output power)
- Output overvoltage protection: None
- No-load current: <1 mA
- Load regulation rate: ±2%
- Voltage adjustment rate: ±2%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Output short circuit protection: Yes, but please do not keep short circuit for a long time
- Input reverse connection protection: None
- Enable control: Yes, high level work, low level stop work, high level is 2-5V, low level is about 0V. Default internal with pull - up to input positive pole.
- Wiring method: Welding
- Input method: Welding
- Output method: Welding/pin header
- Welding hole spacing: 2.54 mm
- Parameter --- For DROK 5V volt step down regulator: Input voltage: DC 4.5-20V; Output voltage can be adjustable or fixed. Adjustable range: 1-16V; Fixed voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V; Output current: 2A (peak: 3A, long-term: within 2A); Power: 10W.
- Output Voltage Adjustable or Fixable --- The tiny buck converter board can be changed to adjustable output voltage or a fixed one. The reducer is default to be used for adjustable voltage output. If you want to get fixed voltage output, you need to cut off the Pad A by using a sharp thing such as a knife, then weld together the port of the fixed voltage you want.
- High Efficiency --- Big energy in small size. The conversion efficiency of this volt transformer can be up to 97% (typical value: >90% when step down 12V to 5V 2A).
- Protection and Enable Control --- The 12V buck converter is designed with output short circuit protection, but please do not keep short circuit for a long time. Also, the reducer is equipped with an integrated enable port which defaults the working mode that it will be off when it is at low electric level off, which bring a great convenience for users.
- NOTE --- This mini buck converter is really very tiny, much smaller than a 1-dollar coin, nearly a half of the coin.
10 x Mini 5V Regulators