Measuring Parameters: Voltage, current, power, battery capacity, amp-hour, watt-hour, time.
Voltage Measurement Range: DC 0-300V
Current Measurement Range: DC 0-100A
Voltage Measurement Accuracy: ± 2% ± 5 digits
Current Measurement Accuracy: ± 3% ± 5 digits
Display Resolution: 0.1A, 0.01V,0.01AG, 0.01H(1 min)
Measurement rate: 5 times/second
Display: 1.8 inch LCD color screen
Meter Overall Dimension: 79*43*26mm/3.11*1.69*1.02 inch
Meter Opening Hole Size: 76.5*39.2mm/3.01*1.54 inch
Hall Sensor Size: 57*32*50mm/2.24*1.26*1.97 inch (with screw and copper pillars)
Hall Sensor Hole Diameter: 20mm/0.79 inch
OVP (Over-voltage protection): 0.01V-90V
OCP(Over-current protection): 0.1-100A
OPP(Over-power protection): 0.01W-9.99KW
LOP(Low-voltage protection): 0.01V-90V
OAH(Over-charge protection): 0.01AH-9999AH
OFT(Over-time protection): 1min-99hour59min
- 7-IN-1 MULTIMETER --- The panel tests and shows DC voltage (range: 0-300V), current (range: 0-100A), power, battery capacity, amp-hour, watt-hour and time simultaneously on its clear easy to read LCD color screen.
- WIDE APPLICATION --- The multifunctional detector can be used as battery charge-discharge tester, meter for automobile and car battery, battery capacity monitor for photovoltaic system, voltage meter, current meter, power meter, etc. And will be much more convenient with the extra 1 meter shielding wire.
- BIDIRECTIONAL AMMETER --- The multimeter can detect current in dual direction without changing the wiring direction when being used for monitoring charging or discharging.
- SAFER USE --- With various protections: over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-power protection, over-charged protection, time limitation, etc. It will be a safer tester for you to enjoy your work.
- OTHER FEATURES --- LCD color display; AH power off memorized function; Time & AH resettable; Calibration function; Automatically/manually switch off LCD screen; Connect the volt amp meter to a relay to use the output control button to enable/disable output. NOTE: This multimeter doesn’t contain a relay.
- As battery charge-discharge monitor for electric car;
- As battery power energy level indicator for photovoltaic system;
- As battery voltage current power tester meter.
AH power off memorized function;
Time & AH reset function;
LCD screen can be switched off automatically or manually.
With output control button to enable/disable output (requires a relay).
1x Charge-Discharge Monitor
1x Hall Sensor
1x 50cm Shielding Wire
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 200536
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 200536