It is a USB Multimeter USB 3.0 Tester Voltage/Current/Power/Capacity/Charging Panel Meter 5in1 Monitor Tester, Voltage range: DC3.70~13.00V, Current range: DC0.000~3.000A, Capacity accumulation: 0~99999mAh; 0~700Wh, Applicable computer USB, cell phone charger, car charger, mobile power equipment or other USB port device.
- Voltage measurement range: DC 3.70~13.00V
- Voltage accuracy: ± (0.2% + 1 words)
- Current measurement range: DC 0.000~3.000A
- Current accuracy: ± (0.8% + 3 words)
- Capacitance measurement range: 0~99999mAh
- Power measurement range: 0~39.00W
- Energy measurement range: 0~999Wh
- Capacitance resolution: 1mAh
- Energy resolution: 1mWh
- Static consumption: about 10mA
- Display screen: 0.91" OLED
- screen Update rate: 2 times/s
- 1. Mode selection: you can press the key to choose among direct mode, quick charge mode and disconnected
- 2. Over-voltage and under-voltage alarm: when voltage is higher than 5.3V or is less than 4.7V, it shows the arrow to inform you of over-voltage and too-low voltage. And the arrow will not stop flashing until voltage is withing normal range.
- 3. Current zero calibration: the USB meter might have larger testing error in terms of small current due to aging components and changing environment. To deal with such case, you need to have this meter done the
- current zero calibration.
- 4. Screen rotation: long press the KEY for about 4 seconds and LED will light on, the release the KEY when LED light off, in this way, its display screen will rotate.
- 5. Screen closing: long press the KEY for about 6 seconds and release the KEY later to close the display screen.
- 6. Capacity unit switch: press the KEY for about 4 seconds and release the KEY when LED light on and later light off, then you can choose the USB meter to display capacity in mAh or mWh.
1 x USB Tester (USB Voltmeter/Ammeter/Power Meter/Capacity