It is a Trigger switch/PWM control switch board, Operating voltage: DC 5V ~ 36V, Output current: 15A, Output power: 400W, Application: High Power equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED lights, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valve; can input PWM to control motor speed or lamp brightness.Module Highlights:
- Adopting imported dual-MOS parallel active output, lower resistance, higher current and strong power. At room temperature, the module can provide 15A, 400W, which can satisfy most of devices;
- Wide voltage input range, support PWM;
- Easy to control high power devices.
- Operating voltage: DC 5V - 36V;
- Trigger source: digital high-low (DC3.3V-20V) (can be connected IO port of microcontroller, PLC interfaces, DC power, etc.. The module can access PWM signal, which can perfectly supported the frequency of 0-20KHZ.)
- Output voltage: DC 5V - 36V,
- Output current: 15A (continuous current, at room temperature. Enhance heat dissipation, the max. current can up to 30A)
- Output power: 400W
Application: High Power equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED lights, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valve; can input PWM to control motor speed or lamp brightness.
- Operating temperature: -40-85 ℃
- Dimension: 34 × 17 × 12mm.
- 1 x PWM regulation trigger switch ( electronically controlled switch )