Click Image for Gallery
It is a 2in1 Volt Amp Panel Meter, Measure Voltage Range DC 0-300V,Measure Current Range 0-300A forward current , Accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit ),It has Reverse polarity protection, small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use . Applications:Suitable for automotive/electric cars/motorcycles battery monitoring or other products voltage current measurement.
- Dual LED: Red voltage, Blue current, Display Voltage Current at same time
- this panel meter is common ground design, it means that the ( measure ground wire) and (power supply ground) is common ground.
- Power Supply DC 4.5-30V. With reverse polarity protection, but the max power supply can not exceed 30VDC.
- Power Supply: DC 4.5-30V
- Measure Voltage: DC 0-300V
- voltage < 100V, resolution: 0.1V
- voltage >= 100V, resolution: 1V
- Measure Current: 0-300A forward current ( this ammeter need extra 300A/75mv shunt for measuring current, please check the description picture for connection reference )
- Current Resolution: 0.1A
- Operating Current: <20mA
- Display: 0.28" LED, Dual Color, Red and Blue
- Dimensions: 48 x 29 x 21 mm
- Cutting Size: 45 x 26 mm
- Measurement rate: ≥ 500mS / times
- Accuracy: 1% ( ± 1 digit )
- Operating Temperature:-10°c ~ +65°c
- Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 80% (non-condensing)
- Working pressure: 80 ~ 106kPa
- Applications:Suitable for industrial equipments/electronic equipment/automotive/electric cars/motorcycles battery monitoring or other products voltage current measurement.
Wire Connection, please check the description pictures.
Power supply (two line socket):
- Red wire: Power Supply +;
- Black wire: Power Supply -
- the power supply voltage can not exceed 30V
Measure Port ( three line socket)
- COM: Black wire, measure common ground
- PW+: Red wire, Measure Voltage +
- IN+, Yellow wire, Measure current input. if use the voltmeter function only, please connect the Yellow wire and black wire together to avoid the Interference
- 1x 2in1 Voltmeter/Ammeter ( This item do not include shunt )