It is a 12V 24V Power Supply Module/CNC Digital Controller + Digital Meter, Input voltage range: DC 6~55V, Output voltage range: DC 0~50V, Output current range: 0~5A, It has small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use, Suitable for Battery Charger, Car Power Supply Module, electronic equipment, industrial equipment,LED drive,Advertising screen,Monitoring System etcParameters:
- Input voltage range: DC 6~55V
- Output voltage range: DC 0~50V
- Output current range: 0~5A
- Output power range: 0~250W
- Output voltage resolution: 0.01V
- Output current resolution: 0.001A
- Output voltage measurement accuracy: ±(0.5% + 1 digit)
- Output current measurement accuracy: ±(0.5% + 2 digits)
- Product dimension: 79 x 43 x 48mm
- Open size: 71 x 39mm
- Note: You must make sure that power supply input voltage must be 1.1 times more than the output.
- IN+: input positive OUT+: output positive
- IN-: input negative OUT-: output negative
- 1. The input voltage range is DC 6 ~ 55V and 55V is the maximum voltage, so please leave room for usage, or the module will be burnt.
- 2. The input must be DC-DC, unable to use AC 220V to directly supply electricity, or else the module will also be burnt.
- 3. Although electric converter has input reverse polarity protection and output short-circuit protection,
- you must be in strict accordance with connection description to connect.
- If you connect power supply to the output terminal, this module may be burnt.
- 4. When the dc dc converter is used to charge battery or to be capacitive load,
- it must be in positive series connection with a diode, or the module will be damaged.
- By the way, we will provide a diode.
- 1 x DC-DC CNC Power Supply Module + Digital Meter
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 180081
- Weight: 0.18kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 180081