It is a 350W Three-phrase Brushless Motor Driver/PWM Control Module, Operation voltage range: DC6.5-50V, Max output current: 16A, The highest rotating speed: 10000~15000 revolutions, Application: Suitable for Balanced Car/ E-bike / E-scooter / electric bicycle/Hard etcParameters:
- Operation voltage range: 6.5-50V
- Rated output current: 16A (If enhance cooling, can reach 25A.)
- Max power: 350W
- Over-current protective function: No (please add a fuse manually)
- Motor stall protection: Yes
- Over-temp protection: Yes
- The highest rotating speed: 224000 RPM(2-pole motor), 74000 RPM(6-pole motor), 40000 RPM(12-pole motor), 35000 RPM(14-pole motor).
- Dimension: 65*46*32mm
- 1. U V W: Phase line output, connected to the motor
- 2. 5V GND: mainboard built-in power supply (the current cannot be exceeded 30MA)
- 3. VCC GND: the motor power supply (connect to external DC power supply)
- 4. SC: output pulse signal of rotating speed
- 5. DIR: forward and reverse control (can add a wire to connect external switch)
- 6. BRAKE: brake control (can add a wire to connect external switch)
- 7. 0-5V PWM: Speed control signal input (regulate speed by potentiometer; or regulate speed by switching signal input of 0-5V analog/PWM duty cycle via the switch jumper.
- 1. It is recommended to add a fuse, as there is no fuses on the power supply circuit of the motherboard. The reversed connection will cause damage to some of the chip permanent.
- 2. Please do not artificially short circuit when the module is not working normally. Once short-circuit, it may burn the circuit board. For the first time testing, please use small current and low voltage, and increase the voltage and current when the motor is working normally. Please pay attention to the wiring connector to be insulated, and it is forbidden to hit the board parts with strong voltage.
- 3. Do not connect the drive motor which is with obviously inconsistent voltage, current, power, so as to avoid the unnecessary damage.
- 1 x DC Brushless Motor Driver Board ( Brushless motor controller )