It is a 1500W Boost Converter/Power Supply Module/Adapter/Charger, Input voltage range: DC 10V~60V, Output voltage: DC 12~90V continuously adjustable (default 19V), Output current: 20A MAX, Application: DIY Power adapter/Charger, industrial equipments, electronic equipment, Communications Equipment, laptop, Power Tools, Car Driving Recorder, Car GPS, Car audio, LCD TV, Advertising screen, LED lights, Fan, intercom and monitor system, PDA or a variety of digital products.Parameters:
- Module type: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
- Input voltage range: DC 10V~60V
- Input current: DC 10~30V input voltage, maximum current 30A; DC 31~60V input voltage, maximum current 25A
- Static operating current: 15 mA (when 12V liter 20V, the higher the output voltage, the current will increase)
- Output voltage: DC 12~90V continuously adjustable (default 19V)
- Output current: 20A MAX, more than 15A please enhance heat dissipation
- Constant current range: 0.8~20A (±0.3A)
- Output Power:1500W MAX
- Temperature: -40 ~ + 85°c (if ambient temperature is too high, please enhance heat dissipation)
- Operating frequency: 150 KHz
- Conversion efficiency: 92% ~ 97%
- Protection: input over-current protection, battery low voltage protection, input reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection
- Installation: 4 x 3 mm screw holes
- Module size(L*W*H): 130 x 52 x 85 mm
- 1). Voltage Adjustment:
- Correctly connect the module, with on-load, use screwdriver to adjust the output terminal "V-ADJ" potentiometer(marked above), clockwise for increasing and counterclockwise for decreasing. The output voltage is adjusted from high voltage to low voltage, the reaction will be slower for the large output capacitance. It is recommended to adjust with small range. (The default output voltage is set to 19V)
- 2). Current Adjustment:
- Counterclockwise adjust "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer about 30 laps, the output current is set to the minimum, and then connected to the LED battery or other loads, clockwise adjust "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer to the current you need. For battery charging, connect to the output terminal after the battery is fully discharged, adjust "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer to the current you need. Please note that for charging, the battery should be fully discharged, because the more battery remaining power, the charging current will be smaller. The default output is 3A.
- 3). Input battery low voltage protection adjustment:
- Battery low voltage protection is designed to prevent the battery over-discharge, if the battery voltage is too low, it will damage the power module. Please also set the battery low voltage protection when the battery input is switching power supply.
- Method 1: For example, set the 12V battery low voltage protection. Connect 10V voltage to the module input terminal, adjust "RV1" (clockwise to increase protection voltage, counterclockwise to decrease protection voltage) until the UVLO indicator is on, then low battery protection voltage is 10V. When the battery voltage drops to 10V, the module stop boosting (the input voltage = the output voltage). When the input voltage is higher than 10V, the module will self-restart and start the boost.
- Method 2: Connect the battery or switching power supply to the module input terminal, if the UVLO indicator is off, counterclockwise adjust "RV1" potentiometer, the UVLO indicator will be on, then clockwise adjust the potentiometer more two laps. If the UVLO lamp is on, adjust the "RV1" potentiometer clockwise, the UVLO indicator will be off, then adjust the potentiometer more two laps. (To adapt to 8V-45V voltage range)
- 1. DIY power supply, input 12V, output 12-90V, which can be adjustable.
- 2. Charge for electric bikes.
- 3. As the car power supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
- 4. Solar panel boost regulator.
- 1. The output polarity cannot be reversed or short circuit.
- 2. If used as boost drive power for electric vehicle, the input voltage must be higher than 24V, the electric vehicle power must be less than 500W. For the electric vehicle motor is an inductive load, the current will be great at the moment of starting and running uphill, therefore, there must be sufficient power margin..
- 3. Please note that it is necessary to lower the battery protection voltage, no matter using the battery, switching power supply, solar panel, or generator etc as the input source, otherwise it will damage the battery and power module.
- 4. Please don't work at full load for a long time, keep 20% allowance during continuous work, and pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation.
- 1 x 1500W Boost Converter Module ( Power Supply Module/Voltage Regulator/Adapter )