It's a Digital electronic counter punch punch magnetic induction proximity switch reciprocating rotary counter with Cumulative function, Power supply: 1.5V(AA battery), Counting range: 0~99999, it has Reverse polarity protection ,small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use, Application:Garage/industry/mechanism/food/printing assembly line etc
- Power supply: 1.5V(AA battery)
- Counting range: 0~99999
- Highest counting frequency: 20HZ
- Minimum counting pulse width: 10ms
- Highest counting speed: 20/s
- Reset: panel/external
- Minimum reset pulse width: 0.1s
- Working temperature: -5 °c ~ 40°c
- Dimensions: 64 x 38 x 38mm; Hole Size: 61 x 36mm
- Maximum resistance when connect point on: ≤ 10KΩ
- Minimum resistance when connect point off: ≥ 500KΩ
- Weight: about 0.05KG
magnetic induction switch Operation:
- The magnet close to the magnetic proximity switch about 0.5-1 cm, then the magnet away from the magnetic proximity switch for a certain distance (typically 3-5 cm or more). Then start counting.
- When use the "RESET" button on panel, the back doesn't need to be connected.
- Press the "RESET" button, it will display "88888", then release it, back to 0.
- 1. The count signal and reset signal input switching should closer to the counter terminal.
- 2. To avoid unnecessary interference, if necessary, please use shielded cable, shield connected to the count terminal "+".
- 3.Only can input contact point signal to count signal and clear signal.
- 4. The contact point input should be reliable to avoid counting incorrectly and being reset by mistakes.
- 5. When the LCD display is unclear, please replace the battery.
- 6. Recommend to use magnetic switch.
- 1 x Digital counter
- 1 x magnetic induction switch
1 x Magnet
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 100263
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 100263