It is a DC Motor Driver Module/Dual H-bridge Motor Controller, Power supply voltage 6.5V ~ 27V, rated output current of each port is 7A, total output power is 160W. with under voltage protection to prevent instantaneous large current from damaging the module.Feature:
- DC motor controller input voltage range is DC 6.5V ~ 27V, rated output current of each port is 7A, total output power is 160W.
- STRONG DRIVE: motor driver control adopts dual H bridge, can drive two DC motors at the same time.
- FORWARD and REVSERSELY ROTATE: the IN1, IN2/IN3, IN4 port can control forward or reverse motor rotation.
- PWM SPEED CONTROL: enable signal terminal (ENA) input PWM can regulate speed, PWM frequency range 0-10KHZ.
- UNDER VOLTAGE PROTECTION: with under voltage protection to prevent instantaneous large current from damaging the module.
- 1. Power supply voltage 6.5V ~ 27V, the power cannot be reversed or over 27V, or may burn the module, it is recommended connecting in series 15A fuse in the power input.
- 2. Dual motor interface, each rated output current 7A, peak current 50A, the motor interface cannot short-circuit, it is recommended connecting in series 15A fuse.
- 3. The enable signal and forward and reverse control signal control voltage 3 ~ 6.5V.
- 4. Enable signal terminal (ENA) input PWM can regulate speed, PWM frequency range 0-10KHZ, PWM minimum pulse width 10us.
- 5. Product dimension: 55 x 55 x 16mm
- 6. Installation hole diameter: 3mm, noted to prevent short circuit when install the reverse side, you can add insulation pad or copper column to raise the circuit board
- Motors with rated voltage 24V, identification of rated power 115W or below, and motors with identification of rated current 7A can full work for a long time.
- 1. Drive power cannot be reversed, it is recommended connecting in series 15A fuse in the power interface, the voltage should be between 6.5 ~ 27V. If over voltage, it may burn the drive module if power on.
- 2. It is recommended that the rated output current of the power supply be more than 2 times, in case the power supply voltage cannot reach the required input voltage of the motor when it is started, which may cause pause of the drive module for under voltage protection.
- 3. Motor interface cannot be short-circuit, or may burn the drive module, it is recommended connecting in series 10A fuse in the motor interface.
- 1 x DC Motor Cotroller Board