Digital Meter DC 3.3~30V Signal Generator PWM Pulse Frequency Duty Ratio 1HZ~150KHZ Adjustable Square Wave Rectangular Generator
- 1. It is designed with LCD display, can clearly display the frequency and duty cycle value. PWM output can be set the frequency and duty cycle value separately
- 2. Wide frequency range and high precision.
- 3. Support serial communication
- PWM output can be set the frequency and duty cycle value separately.
- The frequency is divided into 4 ranges and can be switched automatically.
- 1. XXX (without decimal point): the minimum unit is 1Hz, and the value range is 1Hz~999Hz.
- 2. X.XX (the decimal point is in the hundreds) the minimum unit is 0.01kHz, and the value range is 1.00kHz~9.99kHz.
- 3. XX.X (the decimal point is in the ten digits): the minimum unit is 0.1kHz; and the value range is 10.0kHz~99.9kHz.
- 4. X.X.X (full decimal point): the minimum unit is 1kHz; the value range is 1kHz~150kHz
- e.g. Frequency display:
- 100 represents 100Hz;
- 1.01 represents 1.01kHz;
- 54.1 represents 54.1kHz;
- 1.2.4 represents 124kHz
- Duty cycle range: 0~100%
- There are 4 independent keys on the module for setting the frequency value and the duty cycle value. It supports short press (increase or decrease one unit) and long press (fast increase or decrease).
- All setting parameters will be saved if power down.
- Operating voltage range: DC 3.3~30V
- Frequency range: 1Hz~150kHz
- Frequency accuracy: the accuracy in each range is about 2%
- Signal load capacity: the output current is about 5-30mA
- Output amplitude: the PWM amplitude is equal to the input voltage value
- Environment temperature range: -20°c~+70°c
- Used as a square wave signal generator to generate a square wave signal for experimental development;
- Used to generate a square wave signal that controls the motor driver;
- Generate adjustable pulses used by the MCU;
- Generate adjustable pulses, control related circuits (PWM dimming speed adjustment applications, etc.)
- Serial Port Control (micro-controller TTL level communication)
- Communication standard: 9600 bps
- Data bits: 8
- Stop bit: 1
- Check digit: none
- Flow control: none
- 1. Set the PWM frequency
- "F101": Set the frequency to 101 Hz (001~999)
- "F1.05": Set the frequency to 1.05 kHz (1.00~9.99)
- "F10.5": Set the frequency to 10.5kHz (10.0~99.9)
- "F1.0.5": Set the frequency to 105kHz (1.0.0~1.5.0)
- 2. Set the PWM duty cycle
- "DXXX": Set the PWM duty cycle to XXX; (001~100)
- For example, D050, set the PWM duty cycle to be 50%.
- 3. Read the setting parameters
- Send a "read" string and read the set parameters.
- Setting is successful and return: DOWN;
- Setting is failed and return: FALL.
1 x PWM Signal Generator ( Digital Pulse Controller )
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 200382
- Weight: 0.10kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- SKU: 200382