- Input Voltage: DC 6-30V
- Output Voltage: DC 0.5-30V adjustable
- Output Current: 4A (max), adjustable, recommended to use within 3A. (NOTE: If the output current or power is more than 5A or 35W,you’d better enhance the heat dissipation.)
- Output Power: 60W (max), recommended to use within 50W. (NOTE: Please reduce the power when the difference between input and output voltage is large.)
- Operating Temperature: -20~+70℃ (NOTE: Pay attention to the temperature of the power tube when using this module, please strengthen heat dissipation if it exceeds 70℃.)
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 96%
- Wiring: Terminals or solder terminals; VIN means input; VOUT means output.
- Short circuit protection: Yes (currently constant current value)
- Over temperature protection: Yes (automatically turn off the output if over-temperature)
- Input reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Output anti-backflow: Yes
- Parameter --- Input voltage: DC 6-30V; Output voltage: DC 0.5-30V; Output current: 4A (max), adjustable, recommended to use within 3A; Output power: 60W (max), recommended to use within 50W.
- Easy to Read LCD Display --- The buck boost board is designed with a large clear digital LCD display on which shows both voltage and current value simultaneously. Which is easy to read and can help the user easily monitor the output voltage, then largely enjoy their DIY work.
- Application --- This voltage step up and down module can be used as a normal boost buck converter module with over-current protection, a battery charger, a high-power LED constant current driver module, etc.
- Features --- Constant current/voltage mode; Voltage calibration calibration; USB output; Protective case; Short-circuit protection; Over-temperature protection; Input reverse connection protection.
- NOTE --- 1). Constant current adjustable means that CC mode only works when the actual load output current is greater than the setting one, otherwise it will work in a constant voltage state, not the current is adjusted to 2A, then it will become 2A for any load being connected. And if the CC value to be adjusted is small, adjust “ADJ-I” counterclockwise a few more times to change. 2). The case is packaged disassembly to avoid damage during transit. It needs to be manually installed.
If you find that the measuring values are not accurate, please do as follow:
1) In the condition of power off, hold press the “SET” button and power onto enter the voltage calibration mode, at this time the LCD screen starts to flash.
2) Then release the “SET” button, press the “SET” button to increase voltage value while pressthe “ENT” button to reduce, till the input voltage value is correct. e.g. If input voltage is 12.65V, adjust the voltage value to 12.65V.
3) It will automatically be saved after 2 seconds, then power off the module tofinish calibrating.
1 x Boost Buck Converter Module;
Components for the case: (Nylon post *8; Screw *8; Acrylic board *2)