Click Image for Gallery
It is a Power Supply Module/Adapter, Input Voltage: DC 6 ~ 15V, Output Voltage Group: 3.3V, 15V, 20V, Output Current: 3A (3.3V) 500mA(15V) 300mA (20V), Applications: Suitable for Set Top Box, Car/Shipboard satellite equipment, solar power system etParameters
- Input Voltage: DC 6 ~ 15V
- Output Voltage Group: 3.3V, 15V, 20V
- Output Current: 3A (3.3V) 500mA(15V) 300mA (20V)
- LNB Current: 500mA
- Feeder Protection Current: 1A
- Antenna Short Circuit Alarm: yes
- Advantage: large output current, high conversion efficiency, no any interference
- Disadvantage: no 5V output
- Dimension: 47 x 35 x 12mm
- DC power board is the dedicated power supply module designed for Set Top Box. This power board can convert DC 5 ~15V to DC 3.3V 15V 20V output that used to modify AC220V Set Top Box, DIY Satellite Finder and used for car shipboard satellite equipment, solar power system. Compact size makes it suitable for installation.
- This power module is not particular about any power supply. Suitable batteries are polymer lithium batteries, nickel hydrogen batteries, nickel cadmium batteries, lead-acid batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries, alkaline batteries, solar cells and any batteries that can provide power.
- Wide input voltage range: DC5 ~ 15V (Suggested input voltage is DC6 ~ 12V); Large output current and stable output voltage, ultra low ripple factor.
- This item is characterized by that it will not interfere main board, will not lower the threshold value of signal receiving.
- It can perfectly support multi-way switch, change channels quickly and lock sensitively; There will be no reopen during working process. No twill and interfere will be seen on LCD screen and you will see a clear screen.
- This Power module LNB voltage intelligent servo system with high conversion efficiency
- We applied polarized voltage intelligent servo technology for this DC power module, so the measured voltage with no load is not the real voltage with load. For example, when you test 15V with no load, it will show you about 19V, when you test 20V with no load, it will show you about 24V. Even so, it will not affect your alliance and not do harm to your main board.
- 1 x DC Power Supply Module