Click Image for Gallery
- UPS AC power supply module input voltage range is AC 90V~264V or DC 127V~370V; CH1 output voltage is DC 13.8V, can be adjusted in range 11.3V~14.9V, CH2 output voltage range is DC 13.4V; rated output current is 2.0A (CH1), 0.5A (CH2); output power is 34.3W.
- Convenient Connection: the small DC UPS power supply has two battery lines directly connected to 12v or 24v battery. When no mains power, you can directly switch battery to work or forced to start.
- Protection: the volt regulator is designed with battery under-voltage protection, to ensure that the battery does not discharge, to charge the battery is long-term float, and extend battery life.
- Special Features: the voltage converter has strong pressure resistance performance for adopting pure copper transformer, EMI filter, import capacitor, soft start circuit.
- Applications: our switching power supply can be applied to lighting, household electric appliances, industrial control, monitor equipment.
- DC output voltage: 13.8V (CH1), 13.4V (CH2)
- Output voltage tolerance: ±2% (CH1)
- Rated output current: 2.0A (CH1), 0.5A (CH2)
- Output current range: 0~2.0A (CH1)
- Output power: 34.3W
- Voltage adjustment range: 11.3~14.9V (CH1)
- Input voltage range: AC 90~264V, DC 127~370V
- Input frequency: 47~ 63Hz
- AC input current: 0.9A/115VAC, 0.45A/230VAC
- Efficiency: 81%
- Impulse current: CCA 25A/115VAC, 45A/230VAC
1. All parameters are not specifically specified, to get the measurement data are under the condition of 230VAC voltage input, rated load and 25 ℃.
2. Ripple and noise voltage get from the 20MHZ bandwidth oscilloscope with 12-foot twisted pair end of the 0.1µ and 47µ capacitance.
3. Tolerance is the sum of voltage setting error, voltage adjusting rate and current adjusting rate.
- 1 x AC Power Supply Module