It is a Tester/2in1 Digital Voltmeter Ammeter, Voltage measuring range: AC60~300V, Current measurement range: AC0.0~50.0A, Measurement accuracy: 1% + 2 digits, Applications:The meter can be used in charger, inverter, solar energy, wind turbines, LED lights measurement, distribution box, voltage regulator,education appliances, appliance Repair, flapper, etc.Description:
- Green terminal should be connected to the CT; the red line and black line should be connected to the circuit being tested. Wrong connection will burn the meter.
- Display voltage and current on the same screen with different color (red for voltage, green for current).
- Easy to adjust voltage and current error with built-in trimmer potentiometer.
- Accompany with precise CT and back cover, made it easier and more convenience to use.
- Please connect all components in your circuit at first, and connecting the 220V power supply must be the final step. Do not touch the circuit and any parts on the back of this product after connecting with power supply to avoid electric shock.
- Not suitable for high frequency electronic speed control, non city electric sine wave frequency or other occasions with high frequency components, because the product adopts the theory of capacitor step-down.
- Voltage measuring range: AC60~300V
- Current measurement range: AC0.0~50.0A
- Resolution: 1V 0.1A
- CT inner hole: 15mm
- Measurement accuracy: 1% + 2 digits
- Display: 0.39 inch LED digital tube display
- Measuring speed: about 2times per second
- Exterior dimension: 70 x 40 x 30 mm
- Installation dimension: 68 x 38mm
- The power supply line, measuring length: about 150mm
- Transformer lead length: about 100mm
- Operating temperature: -10°c ~ +50°c
- Working humidity: 10 ~ 80% (no condensation)
- Working pressure: 80 ~ 106kPa
- Sun exposure: no direct exposure
- 1 x Digital Volt Ampere Meter (2in1 Digital Meter) + Current Transformer (CT)