It is AC Digital Tester/4in1 AC Voltmeter/Ammeter/Power Meter/Energy Meter, Voltage Measuring Range: AC 80.0~300.0V, Current Measuring Range: AC 0~99.99A, Active Power Measuring Range: 0~30 000W, Electric Energy Measuring Range: 0~9 999 999kWh, It has small size, high efficiency, long term stable and reliable quality,easy installation and use. Applications:Suitable for industrial equipment,electronic equipment measurement or other products voltage/current /Power /Energy measurement.Parameters:
- Voltage Measuring Range: AC 80.0~300.0V
- Current Measuring Range: AC 0~99.99A (Resolution: 0.01A, display 100.0A when over 100A)
- Active Power Measuring Range: 0~30 000W
- Resolution: 0.1W (under 10 000W); 1W (over 10 000W)
- Electric Energy Measuring Range: 0~9 999 999kWh
- Resolution: 0.001kWh (0~9 999.999kWh); 0.01kWh(10 000.00~99 999.99kWh); 0.1kWh(100 000.0~999 999.9kWh); 1kWh(over 1 000 000kWh)
- Measuring Accuracy: 1% ± 2 digits
- Measuring Speed: 2 times per second
- Outside Dimension: 79 x 43 x 48mm
- Installation Dimension: 76 x 39mm
- Save Function: Automatically save the accumulated electricity value during the power outage.
- Reset Function: Long press the reset button for 5 seconds, the accumulative electricity will be cleared to zero.
- Working Temperature: -10°c ~ +50°c
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 80% (no condensation) Working Pressure: 80 ~ 106kPa Sunlight: No direct exposure
- (a) Connect the green wire of secondary CT(current transformer) to the BLUE terminal of the meter.
- (b) Pass the circuit under measurement through the hole of the CT, and then connect it to the green terminal.
- (c) After power on, the screen will display the measured data.
- The multimeter can only work on AC 50-60Hz pure mains supply. Do not use it to measure square wave, inverter output and the corrected sine waves circuits, otherwise the product will burn!
- Do not wrongly exchange the wiring of voltage input(green terminal) and current transformer(blue terminal), otherwise the product will burn!
- Do not squeeze the LCD screen when install the multimeter, otherwise the screen will display gibberish or broken codes.
- 1 x AC Digital Tester (4in1 AC Voltmeter/Ammeter/Power Meter/Energy Meter )
- 1 x 100A Current Transformer