Click Image for Gallery
- Output channel: 2 channel
- Operating voltage: DC 7.5~40V
- Sustained current: 2.5A
- Peak current of each channel: 3.5A
- Rated output power of each channel for reference: (12V) 30W, (40V) 60W
- Voltage of signal control: DC 3~5V
- Current of signal control in each channel: 2~5mA
- Supporting PWM frequency range: 500HZ~30K (ideally)
- Supporting PWM duty cycle range: 0~100%
- Working temperature: -20°c~85°c
- Dimension: 29 x 29 x 14mm
- Weight: about 9.4g
- Solid Construction: made of imported original professional motor driver chip and built in low conductivity internal resistance MOS switch tube.
- Dual-way 2.5A*2, built in over-current protection and short-circuit protection for motor; thermal shutdown will not damage motor and Internal under-voltage locked.
- Low heat generated and energy-saving, this motor driver module will be a ideal choice for powering battery.
- Smart and compact size, light weight, low power consumption at stand by.
- Equipped with pin socket and coming with 3 set of wires, easy and simple to wire it up with your devices.
- A-way Control Signal Logical Truth Table
- IN A1=1/PWM IN A2=0 motor forward rotating/speed adjustment
- IN A1=0 IN A2=1/PWM motor reversal/speed adjustment
- IN A1=1 IN A2=1 motor stop
- IN A1=0 IN A2=0 low consumption stand by
- B-way Control Signal Logical Truth Table
- IN B1=1/PWM IN B2=0 motor forward rotating/speed adjustment
- IN B1=0 IN B2=1/PWM motor reversal/speed adjustment
- IN B1=1 IN B2=1 motor stop
- IN B1=0 IN B2=0 low consumption stand by
- 1 means high electric level, 0 means low electric level, PWM duty cycle means to adjust duty cycle and change speed.
- IN A1 and IN A2 is for controlling MOTOR-A & IN B1 and IN B2 is for controlling MOTOR-B.
- INx is for connecting MCU IO or other signal source, MV is for connecting DC positive, GND is for connecting DC negative, MOTOR-A and MOTOR-B is for connecting motor.
- Never connect positive and negative of power supply reversely, or it will damage the chip permanently.
- Though there is short-circuit protection on motor’s output side, it is also possible to be damaged when at high voltage and high peak current.
- Please use low current and low voltage to test this module board first, and then input much higher current and voltage.
- When switching forward rotating and reversal, buffering time is needed to prevent internal MOS tube from damaging by strong reverse electromotive force of motor.
- Don’t connect this module to any device with unsuitable voltage, current for this unit.
- 3pcs x Motor Controller